We still have a few of our iconic event shirts in stock. If you still would like a shirt, please send me a mail. On the last day of the 2023 event, every runner received a huge map poster with all our running areas. We still have a few left over copies which can be bought.
Thanks to our most important Partner!
Our traditional winners’ cup for the first, second and third in every category are also in production. We will only award prices to runners who are present at the price giving ceremony, so we ask for a little bit of patience on the last day and hope you will stay on. On the last day, every runner will receive a large poster (70cam x 63cm) with a huge map of the entire running area as a souvenir. You can see a low resolution image on the left.
Organizing and running a 5 day orienteering event in Bavarian forest is a fairly big undertaking, including over a year of planning, many visits to the area as well as hours on the computer, by many people. Here is a short list what you are getting for your entry fee:
• Free parking on all 5 days, no extra parking fees!
• Bus shuttle from event center to start/finish on 2 different days (so we can access new areas of the map without long walk to the start/finish)
• Bus shuttle on Day 5 from the car park to the event center. As there is no parking close by, this area would otherwise not be accessible to us!
• 4 high quality forest maps, made by Ingo Horst. Ingo updates these maps again 1 month before the event!
• Enhanced public transport Bodenmais – event center Bretterschachten
• All other services a large orienteering event offers: SI timing and result service, all relevant permission, price giving ceremony and class prices, food and drink providers, toilets, orienteering shop and a friendly event team
Website Design Program